Lisbon Calling...

segunda-feira, março 05, 2007

On the road to Helsinki: Georgia, Lithuania, Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina

Georgia will have a great debut in the Eurovision with the song My story. I would however ask them to rework their stage performance because the presentation of this song in the national final was awfull.

***

In Lithuania the soft soft ballad Love or leave by 4fun won. I like it and think it can do well in the ESC... I love the thing with the curtain and the musicians shadows.

***

Croatia was my biggest dissapointment. Dragonfly feat. Dado Topic won Dora 07 with Vjerujem u ljubav. It will be the first time since 1997 that Croatia won't be one of my favourite songs of the year. It will probably qualify to the final and it will be very unfair!

***

Bosnia & Herzegovina is sending another ethnic ballad called Rijeka bez Imena by Marija Sestic . I fell like I should like it, but I dont.