Lisbon Calling...

sábado, fevereiro 17, 2007

Finland and Iceland decide today. In Sweden, Lithuania and Spain the saga continues...

Finland - Euroviisut 2007
1. Hanna Pakarinen - Leave me alone (hot favourite with a borring song)
2. Beats and Styles - See the signs
3. Jani & Jetsetters - Musta sulhanen (I liked their other song more)
4. Lovex - Anyone anymore (hot hot hot favs, they continue the Lordi heritage)
5. Jukka Kuoppamäki - Levitä siivet
6. Jann Wilde & Rose Avenue - Rock' n Roll dreams
7. Katra - Tietäjä (this song is no Sahara, what a shame)
8. Laura - Take a chance (I didn't like her before and i dont like her now)
9. Humane - Plane away (nice song)
10. Thunderstone - Face in the mirror
11. Johanna Kurkela- Olet uneni kaunein (this is my personal favourite and our best chance to see a bed on the ESC stage)
12. Kentala - Left my heart behind
.
Iceland - Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 2007
1. Friðrik Ómar - Eldur (my favourite in Iceland, I hope that Jónsi muscular arms dont take the victory away from Friðrik)
2. Ragnheiður Eiríksdóttir - Ég og heilin minn
3. Andri Bergmann - Bjarta brosið
4. Matthías Matthíasson - Húsin hafa augu
5. Bríet Sunna Valdemarsdóttir - Blómabörn
6. Eiríkur Hauksson - Ég les í lófa þínum
7. Jónsi - Segðu mér
8. Hafsteinn Þórólfsson - þú tryllir mig
9. Sigurjón Brink - Áfram
.
Sweden is getting away from their traditional schlager songs. The big favourite Nanne is going nowhere with her song. My favs are Mans and Sebastian...
Lithuania is Lithuania...
In Spain Massiel will sing Busco un hombre!!!