Lisbon Calling...

quinta-feira, março 30, 2006

Where are our girls???

They were wanted my many fans, including myself, to go to Eurovision, this year they got the portuguese ticket to Athens, but where are they now???
I mean, I also feared for my life after that "french revolution finale" in our Festival da Canção, but everything has quiet down and its now time for promotion, promotion, promotion.
I waited anxiously for the preview videos and for a new remix on Coisas de nada. The moment they were on eurovision.tv I rushed to see them, forgeting that I was from Portugal and that RTP doenst give a damm about ESC. I mean, videos are expensive, but are they that expensive RTP?????
Well, not all is bad since I read on OGAE Portugal site that the new version of the song will be released in early April.
When other contestants are running like crazy all around Europe, where are NONSTOP?
I really hope that if they are not making any tour at least they are taking singing and dance lessons, and will give us a spectacular show in Athens.
Even if their song is not our best ever, we have a chance to send for the first time in some years a popular pop group to the Eurovision. This could help increase the popularity of the show here, specially in younger audiences. But RTP should do their job and promote the event, if we are to continue like this next year we will be sending some nobody, wanna be star, like last year.
As always I start the Eurovision season saying we should leave the contest but I always end up supporting our song. I was happy that NONSTOP were in our Festival, I like their others songs from previous albums so I support them and hope they score well in Athens. This would be good for us fans, but specialy to them, if they want to continue their carear.
Grils, you promised you where gonna make us dance, so: DO IT!

2 Comentários:

  • Eu gosto destas fotos de promoção. Ao menos, já não têm aqueles farrapos. Mas é MESMO pena que a RTP não tenha feito também um vídeo de promoção. (Deve ser por ainda não terem a versão final da música.) Mas é PENA porque assim estão nos ÚLTISSIMOS lugares de todas as previsões.

    Quanto aos comentários no meu blogue, eles num aparecem imediatamente, têm de ser aprovados por mim :-) Se calhar isso assusta um bocado as pessoas... :-( Até agora ainda só tive um comentário, o teu.

    Por Anonymous Anónimo, Às 17:35  

  • A RTP é o último reduto da imbecilidade em Portugal. Claro está, que quanod digo o último reduto, estou a tentar ser optimista, para não destoar muito deste blog simpático que aqui apresentas: chio de boa disposição e optimismo. De facto, não restam dúvidas acerca da tua imensa simpatia pelo Festival da Canção, e a tua esperarança num futuro risonho, faz-me ainda a creditar que, um dia destes Portugal reaja finalmente, e dê o salto qualitativo de uqe precisa para realizar de verdade um evento musical com pés e cabeça, digno de nós. Bom domingo. Continua caro amigo. Até breve. Azul. beijocas.

    Por Blogger Azul, Às 15:54  

Enviar um comentário



<< Página inicial